Management Forum Starnberg
Our Open Enrollment Training Courses in Germany and Austria are offered exclusively in cooperation with the Management Forum Starnberg, a well-known provider of first-class conferences and seminars.
- Further develop your own negotiation style, live, and with the help of personal coaching
- Train concrete negotiation situations from your own practice
- Prepare talks and negotiations in an optimal fashion
- Increase mental, social and communicative competence
- Experience the Harvard®-Concept as a reliable negotiation instrument
- Steer the course of talks and negotiation processes
- Achieve long-term win-win results in the most difficult of situations
As a leading-manager, you're conducting negotiations every day, on many different levels – and are always striving to achieve good results. You know when a successful negotiation output has been achieved, when all participants are able to take a 'win' with them, away from the negotiations. Getting this far however, requires much more than just bargaining about pre-determined positions. 'Open negotiation based on the Harvard-Concept®' represents the development of an efficient negotiating strategy, which goes much further than this. In this training course you won't just acquire the necessary knowledge about every building-block of the negotiation process – you'll also get intensive training in concrete negotiation situations, allowing you to take valuable tools back into your negotiation practice.
Compact inputs, presentations and discussions are alternated with exercises and role-plays of structured case-studies. These are worked through with help of video recordings and analysis. Depending on individual wishes, analysis and role-plays based on real negotiation situations drawn from the participants own practice. Practicing and training is a major priority, as is actively involving all participants in doing so.